The MLJ Civil Court Manual (The encyclopedia of Central Acts with important Rules); Volume 14: Consumer Protection Act 1986 to Contract Act 1872, 2016
The series will be covering over 5,00,000 cases, to be published in 36 Vols. comprising of nearly 63,000 pages
- The most authoritative, monumental, encyclopedic and indispensable work since last 84 years – MLJ CCM is here!
- Collection of all existing Civil Central Acts with Important Rules
- Exhaustive coverage of Supreme Court cases and Case law drawn from 53 High Court and Supreme Court journals
M.L.J.’s CIVIL COURT MANUAL popularly known as CCM needs no introduction to the members of the legal profession.
Some of the key features of this title are:-
- The present is the Fourteenth Edition of the Civil Court Manual (Central Acts with important Rules) which is one of the most authoritative and encyclopedic works in India
- This volume of the MLJ Civil Court Manual covers the Consumer Protection Act 1986, the Contempt of Courts Act 1971, the Contingency Fund of India Act 1950, the Conti nuance of Legal Proceedings Act 1948, and the Indian Contract Act 1872
- All latest and notable cases of the Supreme Court as well as various High Courts have been incorporated
- Cause titles and parallel citations have been added in respect of Supreme Court cases incorporated in this edition
- All Supreme Court cases are presented with a distinctive bullet mark
- A standard reference for Judges, Lawyers, Law Libraries, Government Departments, legislators, academicians and local authorities