Mulla The Law of Insolvency in India
Mulla on the Law of Insolvency in India is an authoritative, comprehensive reference work which covers the law of insolvency of individuals and partnership firms.
A new code was introduced with an aim to consolidate the existing framework by creating a single law for insolvency and bankruptcy. The book is arranged thematically and provides a comparative analysis of the important provisions of the Code and the earlier Acts. This book has held the status of a legal classic since its first publication in 1930. The current edition has been thoroughly revised and updated. It is an ideal reference for practicing advocates, judges, scholars and financial consultants.
- Single volume, comprehensive reference to Insolvency laws in India
- The book is a part of the series of Tagore Law Lectures
- Updated to include the new Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- It is a renowned publication on insolvency laws and has carved a brand name for itself through 11 successful editions
- This edition attempts to provide a black-letter interpretation of the provisions Code while the Courts are still exploring the reading of these provisions