LexisGreen Civil Essentials (USB Edition)
- Aiyar S. Krishnamurthi: Law of Insolvency – Commentary on the Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920, 7th edn.
- Aiyar S. Krishnamurthi: Commentary on the Indian Trusts Act, (Including Model Trust Deeds and Forms) 7th edn.
- S C Banerjee: Law of Specific Relief (Tagore Law Lectures), 12th edn.
- Dr. J N Barowalia: Commentary on the Right to Information Act, 3rd edn.
- Y P Bhagat : Law on Civil Appeals
- Dr. Rajesh Gupta & Dr. Gunjan Gupta: Law of Notices with Electronic Notices Along with formats of notices under various Statutes and Laws
- M Monir & A C Moitra: Law of Estoppel and Res-judicata
- Mulla: The Registration Act, Updated 12th edn.
- C M Row: Law of Injunctions, 9th edn.
- Universals Concise Commentary – Indian Stamp Act
- Universals Legal Manual – Central Civil Acts (100 Important Acts)
LexisGreen™ Civil Essentials pack is a magnanimous reference library for current, authoritative law books relating to civil law. The package will be an authoritative asset for comprehensive cross-referencing and elaborates civil laws along with insightful commentaries on the Law of Insolvency, the Indian Trusts Act, the Indian Stamp Act, and the RTI Act. Unrivalled in quality, Civil Essentials pack also details on laws relating to registration, civil appeals, notices, injunctions, and estoppel and res-judicata.
- Comprehensive commentaries on the Law of Insolvency, the Indian Trusts Act, the Indian Stamp Act, and the Right to Information Act
- Commentary and treatise on the Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Important appendices of table of registration fees of various states and with the state amendments
- Law on civil appeals with State and High Court amendments, Letter Patents, and High Court Acts and Orders
- Treatise on law relating to `electronic notices` and commentary and analysis on the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Unparalleled doctrine on the systematic analysis of the most recent applicable case law on `Estoppel` and `Res-judicata`
- Central Civil Acts (100 Important Acts)
There are no reviews yet.