Legal GK (General Knowledge on Law) for Competitive Examinations
Universal’s Legal GK is a comprehensive and a handy reference for the preparation of general knowledge section for various competitive examinations. The book has been divided into two sections dealing with current and static GK respectively. It provides comprehensive and brief information about various topics like current news and updates, landmark judgments, commissions, committee reports, legal maxims, phrases and words of foreign origin and various other legal and constitutional events. The information provided is current and up to date. It is of great utility for the aspirants of various competitive examinations.
- It is a handy and a comprehensive reference for the preparation of GK module of various competitive examinations.
- The book is duly updated with all the current legal and constitutional events.
- It is divided into two sections dealing with current and static GK separately.Legal GK (General Knowledge on Law) for Competitive Examinations
- The current GK section is updated and all the major landmark events have been covered.
- The static GK covers majorly all the important topics that are often asked in various competitive examinations.
New to this edition
- The book is divided into two sections dealing separately with current legal GK and static GK.
- The book is thoroughly revised and updated with the current legal facts and events.
- Major landmark judgments, appointments, legal events, constitutional amendments have been duly incorporated.
- The static GK section is developed on the lines of various competitive examinations and all-important topics have been incorporate.
- The obsolete and redundant content has been culled.