Law Relating to Intellectual Property Rights
Law Relating to Intellectual Property Rights comprehensively covers legal aspects governing IPRs. The book comprises analytical study of various branches of IPRs, such as Copyright Act, 1957; Designs Act, 2000; Patents Act, 1970; Trade Marks Act, 1999; Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999; Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers Rights Act, 2001; Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout-Design Act, 2000; and law of confidential information including trade secrets. This book also covers concepts such as know-how and licences in detail.
- Updated with latest amendments and case law
- New chapter on Protection of Traditional Knowledge and Bio-diversity
- Written in a simple and lucid manner
- Provides analysis on various aspects of Intellectual Property Laws
- Features plethora of Indian and English cases making the book more useful for the readers
- Provides a summary of international treaties, conventions and agreements
- Includes amendments upto the Finance Act, 2017
This book is a must have for the students pursuing LL.B and LL.M. It will also be useful for the aspirants of Judicial Service Examinations and professionals working in the area of IPRs.