Kanga and Palkhivala’s The Law and Practice of Income Tax 11th Edition June 2020 by Arvind P Datar
The book is now in its 70th year of publication, continues to steadfastly occupy the mantle of being the most authoritative commentary on income tax law. It is an ideal reference tool, designed for busy professionals who need necessary information, but lack the time to go from one source to another to find it. The book offers precise answers to practically every query pertaining to income tax.
This Eleventh edition is all the more significant as this year marks the birth centenary of its primary author, Nani A Palkhivala.
This edition includes:
- Critical analysis of important sections, in line with the changes in law
- Incisive commentary on latest developments such as Equalisation Levy
- Almost 20,000 cases from the Supreme Court and High Courts
- Exhaustive coverage up to 421 ITR
- Up to date coverage of all legislative amendments till the Finance Act, 2020
- References to relevant rules and forms
There are no reviews yet.