Interpretation of Statutes
One of its kind, this book is a complete guide on the subject matter of interpretation of statutes. This book lucidly explains the rules of interpretation and doctrine principles with landmark rulings. This is the first edition of the book which is useful not only for Legal Practitioners but also, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Management Accountants & Post Graduate Law Courses.
- Basic rules of on issues of interpretation
- Subsidiary rules of on issues of interpretation
- General principles of interpretation
- Internal and External aids in interpretation of Statute
- Retrospective amendment by Legislature
- Interpretation of Constitution
- Interpretation of Tax Laws
- Delegated legislation or Subordinate Legislation
- Departmental Circulars and Trade Notices
- Interpretation of Will, Deed or Contract
- General Clauses Act, 1897
There are no reviews yet.