Halsbury’s Laws of India, Volume 31: Direct Tax I
- Halsbury’s Laws of India is a series based on Halsbury’s Laws of England, which provides a comprehensive statement of law
- This series is not a commentary but presents the legal position as it is laid by legislation and case law
- Thematic arrangement of Provisions for Direct Tax as per the current amendments
- Carries all the recent and updated case law of the year 2017
- Ready referencer for academicians, legal scholars, the bar and the bench
There are no reviews yet.