DNA of TDS & TCS
• Ready Reckoner has been enlarged by incorporating more handy chart like “TDS decision matrix”“important due dates for compliances”, “Chart of different articles of OECD model”, “Due dates for TDS/TCS, advance tax and equalisation levy”, “applicability of different sections of TDS for resident and non-resident” & “Ready Reckoner – Equalisation Levy”
• New chapters have been added for “Taxation of expatriates and deduction of tax”, “Equalisation levy” and “TDS on Income from investment in securitization trust”.
• Chapter of E-tutorial, TDS in case of non-resident, nil/ lower deduction, income and chargeability and other chapters has been thoroughly updated based on changes in the provisions of law by way of amendment through Finance Act, 2016 as well as changes in the rules and other procedural charges by notifications, circulars, instructions & clarifications as well as through judicial precedence.
• All the chapters have been updated based on important judicial precedence, circulars, notifications as well provisions of Finance Act till 10th June 2016.
• Procedure for compliance including E-tutorial for compliance of TDS/TCS provisions through TRACES and Income tax website thoroughly updated,
• Detailed analysis of every type of transactions subject to TDS, TCS, Advance tax and equalisation levy,
• Author’s comments wherever considered necessary,
• Examples to explain the provisions of law along with full support of judicial precedents,
• Practical approaches for all TDS, TCS and Advance tax.
• Templates in Appendix-II for day to day compliance.
• Separate chapters for definition and interpretations of terms used but not otherwise defined in the law from practical prospective,
• Separate chapters for Chargeability of TDS, failure and consequences, prosecution proceedings and compounding, disallowance for non deduction of TDS as well as survey by income tax department under TDS,
• Separate chapters for TDS and tax audit, refund of TDS/TCS and FAQ related to TDS/TCS,
• Besides TDS & TCS, the book also cover separate chapter for Advance Tax and equalisation levy.
There are no reviews yet.