THE TRANSFER OF PROPERTY ACT
Mulla The Transfer of Property Act is a section-wise commentary on the Transfer of Property Act, 1882. An 85-year-old title, it still retains its original style and authenticity while making revisions in the substantive content, and also additions and deletions wherever required. It is part of the prestigious LexisNexis ‘Mulla’ set.
It also contains appendices that include select allied legislations such as The Registration and other Related Laws (Amendment) Act, 2001; and The Transfer of Property (Amendment) Act, 2002.
- Mulla The Transfer of Property Act is a Section-wise Commentary on the Transfer of Property Act, 1882. It explains complex legal concepts with clarity and coherence.
- It also contains appendices that include select allied legislations such as The Registration and other Related Laws (Amendment) Act, 2001 and The Transfer of Property (Amendment) Act, 2002.
- One of the USPs of this book is a detailed glossary of non-English terms with case law references providing a holistic view on the subject to its readers.
- This book has been relied on and referenced repeatedly since its inception and has been cited by various High Courts across India.
- It examines relevant case law from various Courts in India as well as other jurisdictions, primarily the commonwealth countries.
- The new edition has been meticulously updated and incorporates all significant judicial developments since its last edition in 2015.
- The book is a must have for practicing civil lawyers, judges and law firms dealing with property law/ real estate matters; legal advisors, standing counsel for banks, real estate developers/builders; libraries of law colleges, research institutions, court libraries, judicial academies – at state and central levels as well as law students.