Tax Law Dictionary– With Legal Maxims, Latin Terms, and Words & Phrases
“The Tax Law Dictionary is a handy and compact tax dictionary which provides accurate meanings of legal maxims, Latin terms, and words & phrases that are commonly used in the various fields of tax law. This edition includes terms defined in various statutes, and judicial interpretation from important decisions of the Supreme Court, High Courts, and Tribunals. The basic features of the dictionary include:
- statutory and judicial definitions of standard legal words, maxims and phrases related to Direct, Indirect and International taxation;
- words and phrases from related areas of law;
- terms from the global wordage of trade and commerce;
- financial and accounting terms used in the areas of banking, insurance and capital market regimes;
- words and phrases from common law.
This dictionary is an ideal reference for tax professionals, chartered accountants, judges, jurists, academicians, students of CA, CS, CMA.”