“• A comprehensive commentary on Securitisation Laws, dealing with the operational as well as the regulatory aspect of Securitisation Laws arranged under broad themes.
- It provides a section wise commentary on the Securitisation, Asset Reconstruction and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFAESI).
- Analyses the changes brought by The Enforcement of Security Interest and Recovery of Debts Laws and Miscellaneous Provisions (Amendment) Act, 2016
- It also discusses allied legislation which deal with securitization such as (i) Recovery of Debts Due from Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 (RDDBFI), and (ii) Debt Recovery Tribunal Rules.
- Complex finance related concepts (such as asset securitisation, mortgage backed security, non-performing loans, etc.) have been explained in a simple language for easy understanding
- Provides a holistic view on the subject including: (i) Taxation provisions, (ii) StampLaws/duties applicable, (iii) Accounting Standards
- Contains quick reference tables on (I) Credit enhancements; (II) Non-performing loans ratio; (III) Process of receivables securities.
- The book is a must have for Corporates, Advocates, Law firms, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Indian Banker’s Association, In-house counsels, credit rating agencies, bankers, Company Secretary, Chartered Accountants, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, National Bar Association of India, Libraries, Scholars, Academicians”