Sarkar’s Criminal Minor Acts (Set of 2 Volumes with CD)
Sarkar Criminal Minor Acts is a compilation of all important minor Acts such as the Mental Health Care Act, 2017, Copyright Act, 1957, Arms Act, 1959, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000, Customs Act, 1962 along with case notes/comments.
- A handy compilation of bare provisions of important Criminal Minor Acts,
- Includes all legislative and judicial developments
- Includes selective case notes of the Supreme Court and the High Court judgments
- Bare text of Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code and Indian Evidence Act (criminal Major Acts) to be provided in CD format
- Includes new Acts such as The Mental Healthcare Act, 2017, The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery Of Financial And Other Subsidies, Benefits And Services) Act, 2016, Anti- Hijacking Act, 2016, The Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016, The Real Estate (Regulation And Development) Act, 2016, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 and The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013