Sarkar Specific Relief Act
- Comprehensive section-wise commentary on the Specific Relief Act.
- Incorporates judicial decisions of the Supreme Court and the High Courts since 2007 till July 2016
- Examines the law relating to specific relief in India compared to other foreign jurisdictions
- Thoroughly revised and meticulously arranged case law under each section facilitates better understanding of the subject
- Provides detailed analysis on provisions relating to recovering possession of property; specific performance of contract; rectification of instruments; rescission of contracts; cancellation of instruments; declaratory decrees; and injunctions.
- The book on Sarkar Specific Relief Act is a standard reference for Advocates, Judges, Law firms, Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations across all Industry Sectors, In-house counsel and legal advisors, Court Libraries, Judicial Academies, Government Departments, Legal Departments of Companies, Libraries of law college universities, Students and research scholars”