Principles of Insurance Law (Set of 2 Volumes)
M N Srinivasan Principles of Insurance Law is a brilliant piece of work which nearly covers entire jurisprudence on insurance law at one place in an orderly and user friendly manner. This commentary has been thoroughly revised in light of various insurance laws/ amendments and judicial decisions on General and Life Insurance. It also includes important and emerging types of insurances within the insurance business which are enormously extending the Jurisprudence of the insurance business to a deeper level such as Agricultural Insurance, Nuclear Insurance, medical insurance, tax planning in insurance business and Aviation Insurance. This edition also contains various new Policies, Regulations and Standard insurance forms for insurances under General insurance.
- A thematic commentary on Insurance law incorporating all aspects of the insurance law in India
- General principles of the law of insurance have been explained lucidly and all specific forms of insurance like fire, theft, marine, motor accident, personal accident, medical, nuclear, agriculture, aviation, nuclear and the like, have been dealt with individually at length
- It provides detailed information on the practices and procedures relating to insurance Law and also contains a special chapter on Tax Planning in Insurance
- New appendices such as The Insurance Act, 1938, The Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956, The Marine Insurance Act, 1963, The General Insurance Business (Nationalization) Act, 1972, The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999, The Motor Vehicle Act (Extracts) have been added making this edition an invaluable reference for the target audience
- The current edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to include all relevant case law as well as legislative and other changes made to the law of insurance law in India