Pollock and Mulla The Sales of Goods Act
The book originally authored by Sir Frederick Pollock & Sir Dinshaw Fardunji Mulla, provides a section-wise study of the Sale of Goods Act, 1930 in light of judicial and legislative developments. The commentary also compares the provisions of the Indian Act with the relevant sections of the English Act. The new edition covers case law developments in India and UK on the subject.
- Section-wise commentary on The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- Incorporates discussion on legislative developments in UK such as the enactment of Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Provides comparative analysis with the UK Sale of Goods Act on which the Indian Act is based.
- Important precedents dating back to the 1800s have been retained to explain the historical background and development of the Act.
- Covers important international conventions on Sale of Goods.