Motor Vehicles Laws – A Comprehensive Examination of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 with focus on Insurance, Entitlement and Compensation 2 Vols, 2016
- Comprehensive section wise examination of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 in light of all legislative and judicial developments, including the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2015.
- Case law updated upto April, 2016.
- Special emphasis on Motor Accidents Claims and Compensation, the most litigated areas under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- Contains tables on Quantum of Compensation in cases of injury and death for ready reference.
- Includes a CD with every copy offering a Desktop Application on Compensation Reckoner for Motor Accidents Claims.
- Analyses the Road Transport and Safety Bill, 2015 and includes the text of India Motor Tariff.
- Indispensable for legal practitioners; public prosecutors; presiding officers in trial courts; judges – Supreme Court, High Courts & Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal; Regional Transport Offices; Counsel of General Insurance Companies; and Judicial Academies.