M.L.J.’s CIVIL COURT MANUAL popularly known as CCM needs no introduction to the members of the legal profession.
Some of the key features of this title are:-
- Provides detailed and updated information on every central enactment of civil application in force
- Statutory amendments and case law have been examined and updated with some innovative features
- Introduces cause titles and parallel citations in respect of cases incorporated in this edition
- MLJ CCM being recognised as the classic work in Indian Judicial System is a must have for Judges, Lawyers,
Law Libraries, Government Departments, legislators, academicians, local authorities and others related
- Includes Companies Act, 1956; Competition Act, 2002 and their corresponding rules and regulations