Manual on SEBI Regulations (Set of 2 Volumes) 2017
Since the establishment of SEBI in 1992, the Indian securities market has grown exponentially in terms of volumes, new products and financial services. The literature examining the role of SEBI in this growth and development is limited. This book supplements the existing literature by updating the developments in the securities markets. This edition would be an important addition for a more systematic evaluation of the contribution of SEBI to the working of the current Indian securities market.
- Compendium of bare provisions of statutes, regulations, circulars governing securities.
- Includes fully annotated bare text of:
- SEBI Act
- SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
- SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- SEBI (Prevention of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
- Cover regulations governing takeover, credit rating agencies, depositories, derivative, and mutual fund.
- Supplemented with tabular representation of key judicial decisions under important regulations.