- Khergamvala on The Negotiable Instruments Act, 21st edn.
- Mulla: The Law of Insolvency in India, 5th edn.
- A Ramaiya: Commentary on the Sale of Goods Act, 5th edn.
- Dr. M C Mehanathan: Law on Prevention of Money Laundering in India
- Sanjiva Row: Transfer of Property Act, 8th edn.
- Universal Law Series – Himanshi Mittal: Law of Contract and Specific Relief, 2nd edn.
- J P Singhal: Law of Partnership with Limited Liability Partnership and Model Forms, 6th edn.
- Universals Legal Manual – General and Commercial Laws
- The Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
LexisGreen™ Commercial pack gives you a clear, comprehensive and pertinent explanation of general and commercial laws in this exhaustive. Unsurpassed in almost every aspect, this set of books provides you with an authoritative reference material on Law of Insolvency, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering in India, and Law of Contract and Specific Relief. It also provides an exhaustive commentary on the Sale of Goods Act by Ramaiya.
- Comparative analysis of The Presidency-towns Insolvency Act, 1909 and The Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920
- Most exhaustive work on international initiatives to combat the problem of money-laundering and critical analyses of the provisions of the Prevention of Money- laundering Act, 2002
- Explanation of complex and fundamental concepts related to the Negotiable Instruments Act, the Law of Contract and Specific Relief, and the Transfer of Property Act
- A comprehensive commentary on the Law of Partnership
- An exhaustive commentary on the Sale of Goods Act by Ramaiya