- Mulla: The Code of Civil Procedure (Abridged), 16th edn.
- MLJ’s Manual of the Civil Procedure Code, 15th edn.
- U N Mitra: Law of Limitation and Prescription, Updated 13th edn.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Stamp Act, 1899
- Court Fees Act, 1870
- General Clauses Act
LexisGreen™ Civil Procedure pack is an ultimate handy reference solution for lawyers. It covers the latest statutory amendments, including State High Court amendments and substantive procedural rules. A broad thematic compilation of civil judicial rules and procedure, Civil Procedure pack incorporates all the notable decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts. This package includes detailed appendices covering forms of plaints, summons, notices, affidavits, etc., along with meticulous synopses, table of contents, and table of cases, as well as a comprehensive subject index.
LexisGreen Civil Procedure (USB Edition)
- All statutory provisions of CPC along with relevant schedules and allied acts
- Latest statutory amendments, including State High Court amendments and extensive case law, and cause titles and parallel citations
- All notable decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts as well as changes made by various Amending Acts including the Factoring Regulation Act, 2011 (Act 12 of 2012)
- Detailed appendices covering forms of plaints, summons, notices, affidavits, etc.
- Discussion on the applicability/non applicability of the Limitation Act to the WAKF Board Act, Payment of Wages Act (IV) of 1936, the Customs Act, the Hindu Marriage Act, the Contempt of Courts Act, and certain criminal statutes
- In-depth discussion on applicability of S. 18 of the Limitation Act to S. 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Detailed synopses, table of contents, table of cases, and a comprehensive subject index