Law Relating to Benami Properties
- What is Benami Transaction
- Property purchased in the name of spouse or child – Whether benami property
- Property purchased by individual in brother’s or sister’s name – Whether and when benami
- Property purchased by individual in the name of his parents/ grand- parents/grand-child – Whether and when benami
- Property acquired/held by individual in the name of relatives – When and whether benami ?
- Property acquired with HUF’s funds and held in the name of karta or any member of HUF – When and whether benami ?
- Property held by individual in fiduciary capacity – When and whether benami ?
- What is ’Benami Property’? Who is benamidar and who is ’beneficial owner’?
- Legal consequences of Benami Transactions
- Income Declaration Scheme, 2016 (IDS) & New Benami Law
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) & New Benami Law
- Income-tax Act, 1961 and New Benami Law
- New Benami Law and deposits in Jan Dhan Account
- PMLA & Benami
- Public Servants, PMGKY & New Benami Law