Law, Practice and Procedure of Service Tax – As amended by the Finance Act, 2017 (Set of 2 Volumes)
- India’s first book on service tax in 2 volumes presented in easy to follow divisions: (I) Service Tax at a Glance; (II) Law, Rules & Regulations; (III) Taxation based on the Negative List of Services; (IV) Practice & Procedure.
- Critical analysis of the amendments made during the year 2016-17
- Relevant notifications and departmental clarifications annexed to chapters.
- In-depth coverage of taxation of services based on the Negative List, Exemptions, Abatement, Reverse Charge Mechanism and CENVAT Credit under service tax.
- List of Notifications, Circulars and Trade Notices provided for quick reference.
- All statutory amendments, notable judicial pronouncements, notifications, circulars and trade notices have been adequately covered and fully updated upto March 2017
- The book is an essential reference work for assessees, practitioners, revenue officers and judges.