Judicial Services Examinations–The Complete Preparation Manual
“Judicial Services Examinations–The Complete Preparation Manual, 3e is a comprehensive book designed to prepare law students for the Judicial Services Examinations held across India. The book is a compendium of various reference tools and multiple-choice questions useful for preparation of almost all important Judicial Services Examinations held across India. The content is divided into 4 parts. Part 1
provides notes on the core subject areas of law, which are Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Partnership Act, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Specific Relief Act, Hindu Law; Muslim Law; Constitution of India. Part 2 covers mandatory associate topics and key academic areas, along with useful procedural topics. Part 3 offers assessment which includes 10 mock test papers. Part 4 provides previous years’ solved papers.
- Covers all the core topics and other major topics, relevant for the Judicial Services Exams
- With respect to legal terminologies, provides important distinctions with contextual variations for better conceptual grip
- Offers Topic Initiators that provide section-wise listings of articles and topics under the concerned acts
- Includes Topic Trackers that index important terms within the concerned acts
- Offers more than 280 frequently asked descriptive questions.
- Provides more than 2,300 regular MCQs, useful for straight fact assessment
- Offers more than 4,650 Analytical MCQs—3,600 for core subjects and over 1,050 for associate subjects, providing deeper subject knowledge along with testing the critical and analytical thinking skills
- Includes 2,383 original MCQs on core subjects selected from various previous year JSE Papers
- Includes 10 mock tests.
New to the Edition:-
- New MCQs taking the total count to over 11,550
- Original JSE Question Papers (2014-16) of various states”