Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of India.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of India – A Commentary on Insolvency Resolution, Liquidation, Bankruptcy of Corporate Persons, Individuals, Sole Proprietorship & Partnership Firms [Includes the latest Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018]
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of India is a comprehensive commentary on insolvency resolution, liquidation, and bankruptcy of corporate persons, individuals, sole proprietorship and partnership firms with pragmatic analysis of each section of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code). The book contains legislative history of each section including the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee Report, Joint Parliamentary Committee and Notes on Clauses.
- Includes the latest Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018, promulgated by the President on 6th June, 2018 and amendments by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Amendment) Act, 2018
- Provisions of the path breaking law have been interpreted in an easy to understand manner
- Contains updated Code with Rules, Regulations, Notifications, Guidelines and Circulars issued under the Code
- Critical analysis of various provisions of the Code with references to the Report of the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee and the UNICITRAL Legislative Guide on Insolvency Laws
- Incorporates case analysis of significant judgments delivered by the NCLT, NCLAT, High Courts and Supreme Court
This book is a must have for insolvency and bankruptcy law practitioners, insolvency professionals, judges, chartered accountants, company secretaries, cost accountants, lawyers, bankers, corporates and other entities including personal guarantors to corporate debtors covered under the spectrum of this Code.