Information System for Banks
- To develop functional expertise in the areas of system identification, development, implementation and designing.
- To develop expertise in computer security, implementation of threat prevention and detection systems, designing and testing risk mitigation strategies.
- To develop skills for objective assessment of information system control, information privacy and integrity.
- To study the tools that provide assurance in the system by measuring against four essential principles: availability, security, integrity and maintainability.
- To aid the bank management in developing sound information system audit, control and security functions by providing criteria for personnel selection and development.