Halsbury’s Laws of India, Volume 26: Property I–Property and Easements, 2016
Some of the key highlights are:
- Halsbury’s Laws of India is a series based on Halsbury’s Laws of England, which provides a comprehensive statement of law.
- This series is not a commentary but presents the legal position as it is laid by legislation and case law.
- In this HLI Volume on Property and Easements the contributor has discussed under each thematic topic the relevant provisions of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882 ; the Indian Easements Act, 1882 and allied laws including Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act 1956, and Guardians and Wards Act, 1890 providing a comprehensive and holistic treatment.
- This volume presents the position of the law as on September 2015.
- This Volume provides clarity on position of law in view of the judicial developments.