Guide to Company Law Procedures- Procedures, Rules, Compliances and Governance under the Companies Act, 2013 (Set of 4 Vols).
Now in its 54th year of publication, M C Bhandari Guide to Company Law Procedures has been a sole point of reference on the procedural aspects of Company Law since its inception. Apart from being cited in several judicial pronouncements, the book enjoys a unique stature and repute it has earned in the past five decades. The book explores various facets of Company Law and is thematically arranged under 4 volumes. The first volume is in Q&A format and provides step-by-step guidance on various procedures under the Companies Act, 2013. The next 3 volumes Guide to Company Law Procedures- Procedures, Rules, Compliances and Governance under the Companies Act, 2013 (Set of 4 Vols) holistically compile Company Resolutions, Meetings, Notices, Rules & Regulations, Applications, Precedents, Sample agreements, forms and Practice Notes. This 24th edition has been revised by a team of experts consisting of senior practicing Company Secretaries, former President of ICSI, former Chairman of CCI and counsels and senior partners of Tier 1 law firms in India.
- One stop shop for company procedure: Besides, step by step guide to company procedures, this book provides over 250 draft agreements, (with drafting notes), over 200 resolutions, 200 notices, and 50 draft minutes, thus providing practical guidance with sample documentation for a host of situations.
- Easy to read: critically analysed Company Law procedures are explained in simple Q&A format
- Easy References: Includes easy to use Quick Reference Tables (QRTs)
- Incorporates analysis of the amendments brought forth by The Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017.
- Includes guidance on developments such as the redundancy of Company Law Boards and establishment of new judicial structure in the form of National Company Law Tribunals (NCLT) and National Company Law Appellate Tribunals (NCLAT).
- Provides analysis on the new Secretarial Standards I and II in comparison with the old Standards.
- Covers all latest amendments to Rules, Regulations, Forms and Fees under the Companies Act, 2013