Guide to SEBI – Capital Issues, Debentures & Listing (Set of 2 Volumes)
Guide to SEBI, Capital Issues, Debentures and Listing is an encyclopedia on the conceptual, legal and procedural framework of the Indian capital market and securities laws, with complete coverage of the statutory provisions on the subject including rules, regulations, committee reports, guidance notes, relevant circulars, forms, agreements, compliance and procedural checklists, board resolutions, general meeting resolutions and frequently asked questions. Taking into consideration the sweeping changes over the last 14 years, this book has been entirely revamped and rewritten to reflect the current legal and regulatory framework of the Indian capital market. This fourth edition consists of 89 chapters divided into 15 parts covering the latest legal position under major Acts such as the SEBI Act, 1992, Securities (Contracts) Regulation Act, 1956, Depositories Act, 1996, SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 and the relevant portions of the Companies Act, 2013 and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
• Commentary on the SEBI Act, 1992, the SEBI ICDR Regulations and the SEBI Regulations for issue and listing of debt securities.
• Analysis of relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 relating to shares, debentures, capital issues and corporate governance.
• Thoroughly updated with key judicial and legislative developments.
• Detailed procedures for public issues, rights issues, private placements, preferential allotment, QIP issue, ESOPs and GDR issues.
• Incisive analysis of the SEBI Takeover Regulations, SEBI (Buyback of Securities) Regulations and SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations.
• Elaborate treatment of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
• Exhaustive discussion of the Securities (Contracts) Regulation Act, 1956, Depositories Act, 1996 and the rules and regulations issued thereunder.
• Extensive coverage of foreign direct investment, foreign portfolio investment, euro issues and external commercial borrowings, mutual funds, alternative investment funds, real estate investment trusts and infrastructure investment trusts.
• This thoroughly revised edition will be an invaluable reference guide to companies, legal practitioners and law firms, merchant bankers, SEBI, stock exchanges, company secretaries, chartered accountants, banks and financial institutions, depositories and depository participants, registrar and securities transfer agents, debenture trustees, stock brokers, foreign portfolio investors, mutual funds, alternative investment funds, portfolio managers, investment advisors, investors and all professionals connected with the securities market. It will also be useful for institutions such as ICAI, ICSI, judicial academies, law colleges and universities.