Guide to New listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements, 2017
- A Comprehensive Regulation-wise legal commentary on SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, supported by the principles of Organisation and Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and International Organisation of Securities Commission (IOSCO) along with Judicial Precedents.
- Compliance Calendar for the companies which have listed their Equity Shares, Non-Convertible Debentures, Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares, Indian Depository Receipt, Mutual Funds and Securitised Debt.
- Snapshots of entire regulations are appropriately placed with an objective to provide an overall idea about the regulatory provisions to the reader.
- A Comprehensive Comparison of Listing Regulations, 2015 and various earlier Listing Agreements is duly given.
- Provisions are explained in simple language considering the practical aspects and guidance has been provided so that effective compliances can be done by the industry in their specific circumstances.