Guide to Cost Accounting Records & Cost Audit Under Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules 2014
- A comprehensive Clause-wise explanation and interpretation of the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 with clarifications issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Applicability of the provisions of cost accounting records and cost audit for different products/services.
- Explanation of the Cost Accounting Standards in a tabular form showing treatment of various cost elements under individual Standards and GACAP.
- Cost audit report, cost audit programme and step-wise guidance for preparation of cost audit report with practical case study and data. Contains detailed guidance of each element of the cost audit report with formula.
- Appointment procedure of a cost auditor under the revised scheme along with step-wise instruction for filing of Form CRA-2.
- A detailed case study starting from the financial accounts; building up of cost accounting records in a multi-product, multi-unit manufacturing company; preparation of cost audit report and compliance report; and reconciliation statement.
- Chapter on XBRL explains the terminology and structure of costing taxonomy together with guidance for filing of cost audit report in XBRL mode.
- Significant aspects of the Performance Appraisal Report.