GST TDS & TCS
- A comprehensive and critical study of the provisions of deduction of tax at source as well as collection of tax at source under GST Law written in a simple, lucid and easy to understand language that enables quicker grasp for the reader.
- The book is ‘user friendly’ and provides numerous illustrations for understanding the provisions of deduction of tax at source as well as collection of tax at source under GST Law.
- The transitional issues arising from implementation of TDS and TCS provisions from 1st October, 2018 have been discussed in the book along with illustrations.
- Certain grey areas like applicability of TDS on supplies from unregistered suppliers and reverse charge supplies have been discussed in detail in the book and guidance in this regard has been provided to the readers.
- Even the last minute notifications / circulars have been incorporated in the book.
GST TDS & TCS
- The book also contains the provisions of TDS and TCS as contained in CGST ACT, 2017 and the CGST Rules, 2017 which are relevant for tax deductors / collectors.
- The E-flyers on TDS and TCS as well as FAQs on TCS as issued by NACIN have been included in the book.
- For ready reference of the readers the book also contains the ‘Standard Operating Procedure on TDS’ as issued by Law Committee, GST Council