GST Practice Manual
This book is a comprehensive guide in understanding the ‘background’, ‘concepts’, ‘execution’, ‘challenges’, and ‘solution(s)’ involved in your ‘day-to-day’ compliance of GST. It explains the provisions of GST law in a lucid manner.
It is meant GST Professionals engaged in managing the client’s day to day GST related affairs, i.e. advisory, compliance and litigation services.
The Present Publication is the 4th Edition, and amended up to October 2020, with the following contents:
- [Topic-Wise] Explanation, Incorporating the Related Notifications and Circulars
- [Step-Wise] GST Compliances
- [Practical Issues] with Solutions
- [Tabular Format] of GST Case Laws (including Advance Rulings)
- [Ready Reference] of Sections, Rules, and Forms
- [Comprehensive Coverage] through Detailed Analysis and Relevant Illustrations
- [GST Common Portal] Content Synchronized with the current features available at GST common portal.
- [Quick Referencer] to get a Birds Eye View of the entire GST Law and its Execution
- Coverage of the book is as follows:
o Levy & Exemptions
o Time/Place of Supply & Valuation
o Accounting in GST
o Specified Taxable Person
o Composition Scheme
o Input Tax Credit (Including ISD)
o TDS & TCS
o Search & Seizure
o Advance Ruling
o Demand & Recovery