GST – Law, Analysis & Procedures- August 2017
The book; GST – Law, Analysis & Procedures, is written with a objective to provide clarity along with indepth analysis on various aspects of Goods & Services Tax law in a simple and lucid manner. In order to enhance the user reading experience; the book is divided into five parts
1. Important Provisions at Glance- The section will provide bird eye view on various important provisions like ITC Set off Mechanism, Jurisdiction, Invoices formats, Forms under GST etc
2. Goods & Services Tax Law- This section provides detailed commentary on various provisions of GST law along with table of relevant legal Provisions,
notification , forms along with detailed FAQ on each topic.
3. Goods & Services Tax- Implementation Road map- This section gives insight on operational aspects of GST like Accounting entries, Professional
Opportunities, GSPs etc.
4. Goods & Services Tax Tariff: The section provides the tariff of various Goods and services as notified by the Government.
5. Goods & Services Tax Statutory Provisions: This section provides the entire GST Acts, Rules, Forms, Notifications, Circulars and Press Releases till date.