Financial Management – Theory and Practice [For CA Intermediate (IPC) 2017
Financial Management: Theory and Practice is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, problems and solutions relating to ‘Financial Management’ in a lucid and informative manner. The text takes a balanced approach to Financial Management by including the coverage of basic finance concepts, financial decision models, ratio analysis, capital budgeting, cost of capital and other financial techniques in use in day to day business activities.
Special Features of the Book:-
- Syllabi Coverage: CA Intermediate (IPC) Group I Paper 3B syllabus covered comprehensively.
- Chapter Analysis: Indicates the recent pattern of questions being asked in the examinations.
- Finance Snapshots: Incorporated in each chapter to recapitulate the concept for revision purposes.
- Margin Notes: Recreate some of the student-teacher interaction and provides material that is complementary to the matter contained in the text.
- Author’s Notes: Simplified presentation of complex concepts and problems by the author.
- Things to Remember Boxes: Introduce the topics to remember, revise and follow concepts in real life terms.
- Examples: Illustrate the concepts you need to know and the techniques you need to learn.
- Problems and Solutions: 600 plus solved problems for practice.
- Previous Year Examination Questions: Solved questions of past 36 examinations have been covered.
- Glossary: A complete glossary of financial management concepts has been provided for a quick recap of the important topics.