CREDIT APPRAISAL, RISK ANALYSIS & DECISION MAKING
An Integrated Approach to on and off Balance Sheet Lending
- Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss & Cashflow items – Explained from Banking, Accounting, Statutory & Management angles.
- Analysis of Financial statements – A pragmatic approach.
- Window Dressing methods unveiled.
- Forecasting & Cash budgeting illustrated.
- Decision making in credit – Various dimensions &Step by step approach with illustrations.
- Nonfund-based facilities – Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee & Derivatives.
- Trade Finance – Including Bill Finance, Import & Export Finance.
- Project Finance appraisal.
- Standalone chapters on Retail Credit&Priority Sector lending.
- Risk Management – Credit, Operational, Market & Country risks explained.
- Relevant provisions of Companies Act 2013 & Amendments
- Salient Regulatory &Other trends – Overview &updates.