Competition Tracker – Compendium of Orders 2016
The Competition Act, 2002 confers upon the Competition Commission of India the responsibility to protect the interests of consumers and ensure freedom of trade in the country. The Competition Act is essentially an economic law that involves multidisciplinary approach. It is beneficial legislation which applies to all enterprises irrespective of origin, form or structure of ownership.
To take informed decisions, the stakeholders often look for an authentic compendium of orders passed by the Competition Commission of India as the evolution of information jurisprudence is in a nascent stage in Indian jurisdiction. The present compendium on the subject has been compiled to fulfil this requirement. We are confident that it will be immensely useful to a wide array of audience including consumers, enterprises, advocates, corporate professionals and academics
- It is an authoritative publication on the subject published in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India.
- Covers all important decisions of the Competition Commission of India passed in the year 2016.
- Anti-Trust as well as Combination orders have been arranged separately for ease of reference.
- Contains detailed head notes capturing important information such as date of order, coram and appearances.
- A standard reference for consumers, enterprises, advocates, corporate professionals and academics.