Commentary on the Constitution of India; Vol 13; (Covering Articles 294 to 311(Contd)).
- First published in 1950, this pioneering work on the Indian Constitution enjoys the reputation of being one of the most authoritative publications on the subject
- An evergreen classic, this work is amongst the most comprehensive commentaries on the Constitution of India
- The Volume 12 of the ninth edition covers Articles 233 to 293 and has been meticulously revised to include important decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts
- Up to date with case law and developments since the publication of the last edition
- Overruled decisions have been checked in the light of law laid down by recent judgments of the higher courts
- Updated Table of Cases and Subject-Index provided for ready reference.