Commentaries On The Transfer Of Property Act (Set of 2 Volumes)
Darashaw Vakil’s Commentaries on the Transfer of Property Act is a comprehensive section-wise commentary on the transfer of Property Act, 1882. This edition has been thoroughly revised and all legislative & judicial developments have been brought up to date.
- Darashaw Vakil’s Commentaries on the Transfer of Property Act is a comprehensive section-wise commentary on the transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- This edition incorporates all legislative and judicial developments since the publication of the last edition in 2013.
- All important Supreme Court and High Court cases have been incorporated.
- The newly enacted the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 which aims to establish a regulatory mechanism for regulation and promotion of the real estate sector has been included in the appendices.
- Explains complex legal concepts with clarity and coherence
- Covers all aspects and dimensions of law relating to law of property
- This edition will be of immense use to the members of both the Bench and the Bar.